Each specific card game has its own rules.Trading card games have some common features:
1, No matter what the game, there will be a presentation of the rules of text describing the conditions of use and effects of these cards.
2. Basically, each game requires players to have a deck of their own design. Players need to pick a certain number of cards from thousands of cards and cooperate to win the game. This provides a very open and diverse game for the game.
3. Generally speaking, it takes certain conditions to use any card. For example, Magic requires a card, a Pokemon card requires an energy card, and so on.
4, The basic rule of the game is to use the conditions that they have, use the cards in their deck, to produce some kind of effect, in order to achieve the winning conditions required by the game.
5, No matter what kind of game, the rules, the game is carried out in a round, and the round follows a certain structure
WJPC has worked with several game companies to launch a variety of popular game cards.
Recommended Material Options:
1. 250/300/350/400 gsm quality card stock with white core, also called art paper
2. 280/300/310/330gsm quality card stock with black core center layer (linen air cushion finish)
3. 280/300 gsm promotional quality card stock with blue core
1. Glossy varnish/smooth finish/matte finish
2. Air cushion linen finish
3. Plastic coated finish
4. Glossy/matte lamination finish
5. UV coated finish (high glossy)
6. Gold/Silver/Colorful hot stamp on cards
7. Gold/silver/Colorful trimmed edging finish
1. Custom glossy/matte varnish finish tuck box
2. Custom glossy/matte lamination finish tuck box
3. Custom tin box
4. Custom lid & bottom box
5. Custom flip box
6. Custom gift box in special design according to your requirement.
Number of cards per deck: Custom number accepted.
Dimension: 63×88 mm (2.5″×3.5″), 57×87 mm (2.25″×3.5″), 70×120 mm (2.75″×4.75″) or 88×126 mm (3.5″×5″). Custom size accepted.
WJPC = Competitive Pricing + Good Quality + Great Pre & After Team Service!
We’re the best playing card factory in China!